You are kindly asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not submit tables in Excel or PDF format, and do not place an Excel table in a Word document.
- Format tables with Word’s Table function; do not use tabs or spaces to create a table.
- Do not use line breaks or spaces to separate data within a cell. Use separate cells for all discrete data elements within a table.
- Number tables as Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, etc. rather than as Table 1a, Table 1b, etc.
- Abbreviations within a table must be defined in the table legend or footnotes.
The Microsoft Word Table function should be used when creating a table. Any table must have a title, and footnotes and/or legend should be concise. Tables should be included in the submitted manuscript as a separate section.